- What is the CRVC program?
- The CRVC is a non-profit program that links court ordered clients to agencies to complete their community service/community labor requirements. This alternative sentencing approach allows defendants to contribute to the community.
- What is a court ordered volunteer?
- All volunteers that register with the CRVC program have been sentenced to community service or community labor by local, state or federal judges or other community stakeholders that want third party verification of volunteer hours.
- Where are your offices located?
- We have seven satellite offices located in court houses throughout Los Angeles County.
Registering for Community Service/Community Labor/HAM Program
- Can I register online or over the phone?
- All registrations must be done in person at one of our seven offices located in court houses throughout Los Angeles County.
- What do I need to bring with me to register?
- Bring your court order, a valid photo ID, and cash or credit card for applicable fees. Please note no checks will be accepted.
- Are there fees to register with the CRVC program?
- Fees are dependent on the number of hours/days a client is ordered by the Court to complete
For more information on the Court Referred Volunteer Center please contact: email@example.com