The Young Professionals Group, “YPG,” is an exciting new auxiliary for men and women in their 20’s and 30’s who are passionate about making a positive mark on the Los Angeles community. YPG supports the League’s mission to improve the lives of impoverished children through volunteering, fundraising, and networking. Members have assisted with each of the League’s programs including:
- Selecting brand new clothes, shoes, and school supplies for elementary students for Operation School Bell
- Personal shopping for kids in crisis at the Foster Children’s Resource Center
- Ensuring a special graduation ceremony for the tiny scholars of the Preschool Learning Center
- Purchasing baby tubs and filling them with must-have newborn products for first time mothers with the Hollywood Children’s Club
- Fundraising for League programs at cool restaurants, yoga studios, and spin classes
Membership is easy and flexible enough to accommodate busy schedules. Be a change agent and join today!
To get involved, contact Kai Tramiel, Director of Membership and Community Outreach at email@example.com