Assistance League of Los Angeles is proud to offer a new Family Membership that will introduce the next generation of philanthropists to Assistance League of Los Angeles’ legacy of service.
Family volunteering provides many benefits, including:
- Teaching children the importance of caring for others
- Giving adults the opportunity to be positive role models
- Providing a family with new skills
- Introducing a family to new people in the community
- Building a stronger family unit by developing shared memories
- Making the community a better place for everyone
When your family joins Family Membership the League will:
- Provide curated monthly volunteer projects supporting a specific League program that can be done from the comfort of your home.
- Approve community service hours that can be applied towards your child’s school requirements
- List your family as a sponsor for our quarterly Family Day of Service public volunteer events
- Send you quarterly Assistance League of Los Angeles member newsletters and invitations to special events
- Offer the opportunity to volunteer virtually or in person for any of our programs
If you have questions or would like to discuss the Family Membership program further, please contact Kai Tramiel, Director of Membership and Community Outreach, at email@example.com or 323-545-4847.
Ready to join? Click the Join Now! button below.