Assistance League of Los Angeles is proud to offer a new Family Membership* opportunity that will introduce the next generation of philanthropists to Assistance League of Los Angeles’ legacy of service. Family volunteering provides many benefits, including:
- teaching children the importance of caring for others,
- giving adults the opportunity to be positive role models,
- providing a family with new skills,
- introducing a family to new people in the community,
- building a stronger family unit by developing shared memories,
- and making the community a better place for everyone.
Family Membership benefits include:
- Quarterly Family Day of Service volunteer events for the whole family benefiting League programs
- Quarterly Assistance League of Los Angeles member newsletters
- Invitations to special events
- 5 tickets to Nine O’Clock Players Theatre for Children’s fall or spring performances. Tickets are redeemable for performances and include admission to a production after party hosted by the Nine O’Clock Players.
Questions may be directed to Kai Tramiel, Director of Membership and Community Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-545-4847.
Ready to join? Click the Join Now! button below.