Assistance League of Los Angeles is proud to offer a new Family Membership* opportunity that will introduce the next generation of philanthropists to Assistance League of Los Angeles’ legacy of service. Family volunteering provides many benefits, including:
- teaching children the importance of caring for others,
- giving adults the opportunity to be positive role models,
- providing a family with new skills,
- introducing a family to new people in the community,
- building a stronger family unit by developing shared memories,
- and making the community a better place for everyone
Like individual League at large members, Family Membership is for a household that support all League programs.
Family Membership member benefits include:
- Quarterly Service Days for the whole family benefitting League programs
- Quarterly Assistance League of Los Angeles member newsletters
- Invitations to special events celebrating the League’sCentennial Anniversary in 2018 & 2019
- 5 tickets to Nine O’Clock Players Theatre for Children’s fall or spring performances. Tickets are redeemable for “Family Membership Celebration Day” at Oz (Fall 2019) or James and the Giant Peach (Spring 2019) and includes an after party hosted by the Nine O’Clock Players.
Questions may be directed to Kai Tramiel, Director of Membership and Community Outreach, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-545-4847.
Ready to join? Please click here to join Family Membership.