Families can get involved with fun + philanthropy year round by joining our new Family Membership program (click here to learn more).
In addition to being exposed to the 100 year legacy of Assistance League of Los Angeles, this new membership provides the opportunity for families to:
- work together toward a common purpose
- be involved with a variety of meaningful, quarterly family volunteer projects
- teach kids the importance of caring for others
- meet new people in the community
- and support the work of the League through tax-deductible membership dues
Family Membership benefits also include:
- 5 tickets for Nine O’Clock Players Theatre for Children fall or spring performances (which can be used for a members-only after party on Nov. 11th for Oz! or March 10th for James and the Giant Peach)
- Invitations to all fundraising and special events for our Centennial anniversary
Our next family service activity will be on Saturday, November 17th where our Assisteens members will show families how to make blankets for the foster youth we serve at our Foster Children’s Resource Center. All are welcome!
Click here to join or give a gift of Family Membership now!
Questions may be directed to Kai Tramiel, Director of Membership and Community Outreach, at 323-545-4847 or email email@example.com.